Thursday, April 7, 2011

4-7

Yesterday was a lighter volume, light profit day. Only put in 5,500 hands.

Today, I put in 8,500 hands for 5,000 VPP's. I have been playing higher stakes so my VPP/hand rate is higher. A nice profit today although it was primarily from running significantly above EV (lucky).

I am still unsure about how I will continue my run to SNE. While I have shown a profit everyday this week playing exclusively 6-max, I am supposed to be breakeven but I am running lucky. The games Monday-Thursday are significantly tougher than they are on the weekend so I am hoping I can log a bigger profit on the weekend. However, I just don't know if I can spend 4 days a week hoping to breakeven. Right now, I am leaning towards cutting down my tables from 24 to 18 and focusing more on table selection so by the end of my session I am not playing only other pros. I might also mix in some full-ring and see if I can play both without getting confused.

I am 18.2% of the way to SNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment