Saturday, April 9, 2011

4-9




Since I am already at my weekly VPP goal, I was only going to play a short session tonight and focus on improving my marginal profit for the week. 4 hours later I was robusto (again) for my 6th consecutive disappointing profit of the week. I was like the Robin Hood of poker taking money from other pros only to donate it to the weekend donkeys.

The good news is that since I don't have any losing days this week, even the small profits add up. I am also about three days away from a $2,600 milestone bonus and about five days from a $4,000 regular bonus. After that, it will be another 3-4 weeks before my next round of bonuses.

I have a fixation with watches. The watch I really want is an IWC Portuguese:





Unfortunately, I just can't get myself to invest that amount of money into a watch yet. However, tonight another pro posted a picture of a watch that I really liked. It's called a Maurice Lacroix Pontos:



It's about 1/3 the cost of the IWC and I like it almost as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment